Saturday 3 July 2010

Sports Night

My body's all stiff and sore...and I feel old...

So what happened was we had a combined EMYF (uni-young working adults fellowship) and JMYF (high school students) sports night at a local sports center as it's the holidays and people just wanna chill.

I only participated in like two sports and already I've stuffed my knee, and my kidneys feel painful (well, area around my right kidney to be exact

I think it's high time I start exercising! Haha! We played European handball!! First time playing that, and it was fun! I didn't manage to score any goals but I got to run around till my chest hurts!The guys in our group should pass the ball around to OTHER players more often...I felt so left out and I'm not the only one, sigh. 
We then divided into three teams of around 6/7 people and played indoor soccer and we won 2-0; the second goal by yours truly ;D There was even a mini-Messi player! He was pretty good! I feel so proud even though he was an opponent because he's the amongst the youngest in our youth group and I was really happy he even came! He doesn't come often so, it's awesome :D

Anyway, the winning team had to play against the third team but we lost and it got boring after a while so they decided to play basketball which I vehemently refused to play because, well, because I suck BAD at basketball.

I went home after that and pigged on instant mee (all that exercise for nothing!) LOL. Heyy, I didn't have dinner okay...

So yes, really enjoyed last night's sports event. I'm thinking of organizing another one sometime in the next term holidays. We shall see. We shall see...

GERMANY V ARGENTINA TONIGHT!!! *excited*

Looks like no more sleep for me tonight. Nice.

No comments: