Saturday 31 July 2010

I don't enjoy shopping...

...for more than 3 hours! Particularly when the shopping mall is...HUGE...

I had to attend a friend's 21st party so I had to shop for a nice clutch and accessories to go with my dress so using the limited time I had I took the bus to Chadstone shopping center (biggest shopping center in Melbourne) right after my lecture. I arrived there at around 3:30-ish and proceeded to start my 'shopping' trip walking around the huge place until I found the stuff I needed. As I went from store to store and in circles, I noticed Koko Black Chocolate store a few times and had half a mind to go try it later...

By the third hour I was ready to pengsan. All I wanted to do was to sit somewhere with a nice hot drink - Koko Black time!! They had the most delicious hazelnut hot chocolate there was to offer! It was the first time I tried such heavenly drink (of course, this was exaggerated because I was so thirsty and so tired)!! The smooth, fluffy taste was sensational. I'll go back and have more next time I'm there.

No comments: