Sunday 27 January 2008

Depressed...

I felt sad after checking our daily usage of bandwidth on the 'net today...I don't think I will feel better unless you guys help me by joining me in prayer that dad will change the internet plan to the 25GB one! PUH-LEASEEEEE!!!

We are now on the 12GB plan thing and that's TOO LITTLE!!! HOH?? PHEBS YOU AGREE?? You also watch a lot of Korean/Singaporean dramas and with 12GB bandwidth allowance per month you cannot freely click on a link and watch the drama right??? YOU AGREE?? SEEE! kasjdwiajdjajd;wa DADDDD CHANGE THE PLANNNNNNNNNNNNNN *SIGH*

Anyway, we were originally on this 21GB plan with a different internet provider - Optus, now dad changed the plan cos he thought that the deal was good (a salesperson came to our house one day and persuaded dad to change to their company - Telstra - for reasons I cannot fathom, oh wait, it's to win back customers, well why do you want to win back customers unless it's cos ppl don't like your company cos Telstra badeth! No seriously, they are, got lots of bad publicity on TV last year)

What's more, we were promised unlimited bandwidth and sureeeee we got unlimited connection, just that the speed will be slowed down to 64kbs after you pass the 12gb limit (64kbs in layman terms = extremely slow) Terrence, you understand my plea, pray that dad will change plan quick! Cos we used up about 8+ gb already and it's not even been a week!! :S

Below is a screencap of our daily usage... AND I CANT BELIEVE THEY EVEN COUNT THE UPLOADS!! WHAT IS THIS TREACHERY??? HOW DARE THEY NOT INFORM US?? Now I will look upon salespeople with hate discontent in my eyes, you'd better watch out salesppl! I won't ever trust you!

Go on, click it
So kids, if you are ever here in Aus. do not seek Telstra for their products or services :)

Australian Open mens finals today! It's Novak Djokovic world no. 3, also happens to be my favourite player versus this unseeded guy Wilfred Tsonga which beat Nadal (2) in straight sets!! (Djokovic(3) beat Federer(1) in straight sets too! Like, woah)

Women's finals was yesterday...Maria Sharapova won..she's really good, she even beat Serena at 17 to win Wimbledon!

School's gonna start on the 30th, I'm so not looking forward to school...plus I haven't even finished my English homework yet! Ahhhhh.

1 comment:

phebe said...

poor gl..i totally sympathize with u.. can your dad change it back? i mean, did he already sign a contract or something? hopefully not.. plead w/ him and tell him that it's bad enough to leave all your frens in malaysia, but now it's harder to connect with them..n put on a reli kelian face.. i'll pray for u..hee..