Monday 21 January 2008

I'm going overboard...

LOL, yes, definitely. 3 posts in 1 day? @.@ I guess I'm bored...sigh...I got someone to introduce you guys to!

This is my baby. I got her in Dec 2005 when we went to KL, I practically begged my parents to get me one and made excuses reasons to convince them to buy. It cost RM 300+, but I bet it's even cheaper now.


My baby, a short intro.

Now, about 2 years later, my baby is old enough to face the world of the dusty ComputerDesktop with more dust than the average store room (not really...but still v. dusty) and more grime than that of ComputerDesktop's most common inhabitant- Mouse. Together with it's neighbouring ally- the Keyboard, they pose a threat to mankind and their hygiene. When in action, Mouse and Keyboard will work profusely to collect dirt, dust and grime and annoy mankind as they frequent ComputerDesktop for reasons unbeknown to us. How do we stop this monstrosity? Experts believe that by separating the inhabitants, either by hiding them or by removing them from their habitat, mankind will cease to visit ComputerDesktop and hence mankind will not be buggered by the resulting grime of Mouse and Keyboard's daily routines and-

Eh? Sorry, was on the wrong track. I'll restart. :)

My baby, a short intro.


Now, about 2 years later, my baby is old enough to face the world of the dusty ComputerDesktop with more dust than the average store room (not really...but still v. dusty)....etc..etc..etc..


blah -_- I cbb continuing anymore. This is what I really meant:-

I took off my baby's protective plastic covering today that came with together with my baby which I raelly should have taken it off as soon as i started using it, but I couldn't bare to see it her so exposed so I left it...and now I'm showing her off because one, I'm terribly bored, two, I'm a proud mum and three, wait, no number three. I also hope that she'll stay with me at least until I get to Uni. or until I get a proper job, in which I will be needing a new baby like the one below ;D (Buy for me ya?)

Wacom Cintiq 21UX aka My Dear (LOL)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a wacom too. Digital art is painstakingly troublesome with an optical mouse and hours and hours of frustration.

Love the wacom.