Friday 29 February 2008

LOL

Yeah. Okay. My friend and I were chatting about what we should give my other friend for her birthday - which is TODAY the 29th of February - and we got to talking about ipods (since she mentioned to
identity_****@hotmail.com that she would like one...)

So whilst I considered it, identity_****@hotmail.com inquired about whether or not Dick Smiths Electronics does indeed sell ipods...and...herein my reply that followed:

graceliong90@hotmail.com says:
its dicksmiths man <-(meaning that they sell just about everything electronic) identity_****@hotmail.com says:
lol me and my friend were talking about the name before

identity_****@hotmail.com says:
how their logo has dick then a head following it

identity_****@hotmail.com says:
xD

graceliong90@hotmail.com says:
lol <-(took me a while to understand the full meaning- hence the non-capital reply of 'lol') graceliong90@hotmail.com says:
LOL <-(yeap, sure is funny, but regretfully crude D:)
sorry~! Can't help it! :X


But seriously. I feel sorry for the company...XD

On to a more...'appropriate'...topic - SWIMMING CARNIVAL! It's a yearly thing that most schools (that I know of) have one at their local swimming pool. Ours was on the 22nd, I was gonna post about this earlier but haven't had the time to do it. For many, it's a special day where they can turn up in their house colours (my house is Rees which is red) dressed in a variety of costumes and gigs that would cause them to be shunned by the society - that is if it had been a normal Friday - but nay, it wasn't, because it's the swimming carnival! Yeah, all the older students (year 11s + 12s) came up dressed for action - ninja outfits, teenage mutant ninja turtles, hippies, Hawaiian girls, sailors, fish, kids, tribesmen etc. (basically anything weird and wonderful you can possibly imagine!)

I found this group amusing in a wrong sort of way...hahaha. Just look at 'em! Note the guy in red...this reminds me soooooo much of Borat and no, I haven't seen Borat. *smile*

They look like they time-warped from the 60s to now. I'm still trying to figure out why they even bother doing something like this...mmm...culture? Mayb.

The reason they're jumping is so that other students +teachers could take a photo of them and I just so happened to be sitting right beside them. How convenient.

Sailor girls...and a school of fish behind them D:

Bad quality...my camera hates me and decided at that time to lose battery power. So I had to take this with my mobile. Sigh.


Our group decided to go with a look-like-a-child-theme. Apparently I did not find this idea entertaining, so I opted to wear a cheap necklace and have zinc painted on my face. Yup, I look fat, pls don't remind me. =D

Though it was fun at first, we soon got bored and sat there and wasted time...then it rained and we all rushed inside for shelter and we sat some more and I drew. Btw, Esther entered the swimming competition for breaststroke under 13s and she got 4th which is last. =D AND I MISSED IT COS I WAS OUTSIDE!!! I wanted to watch them raceeee.....*sniff sniff*

Enjoy.

No comments: