Tuesday 20 October 2009

Ahh..

Right, day 2 of 130+ days of holiday...and I impressed myself by cleaning and tidying up my room. I managed to collect a whole bag of paper to be recycled...and my desk is nice, neat and clean! Yay.

I've also begun to search for casual/part-time jobs so I won't waste away at home with nothing to do! But I'm slacking off now...the thought of writing cover letters to each job application is putting me off...sigh...I'll make myself write them tonight :/

I really want to read good books. ANY suggestions?? I prefer fantasy-fiction (because I like to escape the real world reading about fantasy ones?!?! LOL) but fiction/biographical/smtg like "My Sister's Keeper" would be good too.

Here's my to-do-list:
- find part-time/casual jobs
- draw
- read
- ...
- D:
- x.x

Okay, I'm outta ideas...

BUT here's Shinee's new MV! It sounds stupid, but it's addictive O.o *hums*


HAHA, this reminds me of a "nooooooooooo" moment in a conversation with my sis on one of Shinee's members:

*Conversation below is paraphrased*

GL: "That's Taemin *points to screen*, isn't he cute?"
Sis: "How old is he?"
GL: "I think he's 16-" *googles* "Yeah, 16..."
Sis: "Grace, you're too old for him."
GL: *...* "Nooooooooooooooooooooo"

HAHAHA, I didn't "no" because he was too young for me or whatever. I "noooo'ed" because her comment made me feel like a paedophile/cougar for saying that Taemin's cute.. TT-TT and I'm not! Hah....enjoy.

No comments: