Wednesday 18 March 2009

Deakin

I don't know how I'm gonna survive another 11 weeks of uni. I'm already tired out every single day. I'm stressed. I've already accumulated so many readings and exercises (and the second week's not even over yet!)

I'm falling asleep in most my lectures; especially those that start ridiculously at 8am (means I have to get up at 6 and leave home by 7. I even bought Warheads and they don't do anything but burn the taste buds off my tongue. And as I sit here typing this my eyes are drooping (only 7:45pm btw) I sleep at around 11!

Today I had a 3hr lab practical - something about chemical reactions and the colour of salts etc etc. Then I have to work out how to do balanced ionic equations when I have NO CHEMISTRY experience whatsoever ('cept the first few months of F4 which I didn't even concentrate in; never did my homework; bummed around; gee I was such a slacker then. D:)

I guess I have even more memorizing to do. I went and bought my lab coat today - cost $25. Money comes in one hand and out the other. Sigh. And I've noticed that I'm attracted to junk food wen I'm stressed. Which is very very very bad. God help me.

On a happier note, I met another fellow Malaysian!! YAY!!! She goes to 2 of my lectures and she's from Penang and she's doing Nursing and she's unluckier than me because she lives so far that it takes her 1hr 30mins to get to campus. But then my friend told me she knows someone who has to travel 2hrs to get to campus (one way) Wow wow wow wow wow. I'm really lucky...only takes me 30mins (from Knox bus station) to get to Deakin if I don't have to wait for the bus/tram and dad/mum normally leave me at the bus terminal (only 5 mins by car or another 20mins if I walk). Yeah. Mark takes about 1hr. So don't be surprised guys. It's perfectly normal to expect between 40-1hr travelling by public transport to ANYWHERE.

Later I have to organize for "Friends Night" (this special event for JMYF this Sat)...choosing songs...preparing my presentation...games...transport...AJSIOJSIOAJDIOJJQIOIephdbckjaxmcn...and not to mention a committee meeting this Sunday. :( :( :(

AND WHY IS PRINTING SO EXP (Msia only RM0.05!!!) Here is twice that! and the currency's bigger!!


Okay. Enough ramblings now. Night.

1 comment:

phebe said...

Gl, i'm so happy for u that u are in Deakin and attending uni. i'm sure it's an exciting time for u! it's ok that it's tiring, but don't be stressed. You don't have to be stressed because u can trust in God. something that i learned this tour is that i get nervous n stressed about my grades or playing the piano in front of other ppl bcos of my pride. i'm afraid tat if i don't do as well, other ppl will think less of me. it's really freeing to know that we live under God's grace every day and He holds our past, present, and future in His hand. i'll pray for u..n i really thank God for u..