Thursday 20 November 2008

I Cannot Survive Without...

TELFAST!

I need my daily dose of hay fever drug relief. Otherwise I'd be clawing my eyes and sneezing my nose off every. single. DAY. during Spring...

You know I love you Spring, but sorry, it's just too hard...

I will now *gasp* post pictures of flowers (from our manic oversized flower breeding ground garden) - yes. The very ones that try as they like to make Spring miserable for me.

Most photos are taken by Esther - she takes all the credit (why do I fail at taking photos?) Oh wait, I take some credit too because she used my camera! Hahahaha. K.

Photos taken during Winter and Spring of this year.



I actually like this picture...
I wonder why...That's it! IT HAS NO FLOWERS ;B Just the leaves.
I think I took this one...during one cold cold Winter morning. Hah.


Nice blue and red contrast.
The blue bit is part of our front porch.


Aw, triplets!
This pic is, dare I say, pretty nice.


They look dangerous.
Careful, they bite. Rawr!


Seriously, we have way too many flowers. I had to go through a couple hundred photos of our their garden. By 'their' I meant the rest of my family.


Last pic. Rather symbolic I think.

Conclusion...I think I may have a love-hate relationship with these buggers lubly flowers.
:D


I need a change of pace -
Presenting, CityLife! 2nd (or is it the largest?) largest church in Melbourne.

I was happily taking photos here until I saw the sign that said "no photography".
Just testing out the panoramic options in my camera. Too bad I wasn't sitting exactly in the middle, otherwise this pic would have been better.

And finally...
Taken on 'free dress day' in the one of the Art rooms of our last couple of days left at school before the exams.
Will miss these guys :(
I just realized that everyone's wearing glassed 'cept for me and Steph. Hmmm.

No comments: