Thursday 25 June 2009

This was a while ago

Mister steam engine (Puffing Billy)

I think these were taken during our midterm break in April (if my memory serves me right). We went on a train ride to some place in the mountains! It was fun, cos we got to dangle our legs out of the window and feel the wind breeze through our hair! Here are some photos which I neglected to post up :X
Meet the Parents :)

Photos taken as we crossed a bridge. It's pretty exhilarating at that height

This tree is special because it was the ONLY tree that was yellow out of all that greenery...

shadows...

The train trip took around 40 minutes (or was it an hour O_O) Anyway, we arrived at our destination - Lakeside (which is, of course, by a lake!)

And here are some more photos:
Meet our train conductors; this pic could've been awesome if only I had focused it properly :(

We saw this stand where they were reptiles on show - me and Esther had an interesting time playing with the snakes...until...
...this happened O_O 2 snakes! They love me too much, awwwwwwwww :)
mum - holding a lizard; Mark looking bored...
...we woke up a sleepy head (he's nocturnal)...
le family

So after we said bye-bye to our reptile friends, we had lunch and walked around the lake. There were aqua-bikes!!! Wanted to go on, but alas...no time...
BUT, the scenery - beautiful!
"Significant Tree" (very significant...and weird..)
Cryptomeria Japonica


An enjoyable day...I miss Spring now...Winter sucks.

No comments: