Monday 8 June 2009

Life is (not) tough for teenagers

Title to blog post will be explained in the following video:


- World Vision 2009

On another note, EXAMS ARE STARTING TMR *hyperventilates* My first exam is "Understanding Health" (such a BORE); it's mostly common knowledge, so I'm not too fussed...but I find myself cramming - AGAIN. It's such a bad habit, I really should follow the timetables I make...

I am now going to share with you one of my awesome techniques of study-avoidance - "Study Avoidance #213 - Post photo of room and talk nonsense!" (procrastination MUCH??!??!)

#1 - My table - it's covered with poo my lovely study materials, eraser dust, drool and whatnot.
#2 - A pile of...scrap paper??? (Yeah, wow, I keep rubbish too much) Erm, there's a desk lamp (cos my room had to have inadequate lighting!); mobile charger cord and a usb cord.
#3 - My not-so-white lab coat for laboratory practicals that go for like 2-3 hrs (siao)
#4 - Adjustable shoulder bag that I bought on sale - was quite cheap :)
$5 - 3/4kg of PURE agonyyyyyyy - God help me.
#6 - MY CUDDLE BUDDY!! Me LOVE.
#7 - Calendar (that GS gave me - THANKS!!) and purse with monies supposed last me till end of Sept (D:)
#8 - Mini-bin and thick-as dictionary.
#9 - Deakin Uni's freebie wall calendar (given to me when I joined the association: it cost $20 too much >.>)


Okay, I should get back to studying. Pray for me, yeah??

No comments: