Monday 14 April 2008

I Feel Sic!

'cuse the pun. Yes, I was sick by the time I came home from school on Friday. The constant sneezing, the uncomfortable, itchy feeling in my throat - a cold!

Saturday, I was bed-ridden (not really, but I didn't feel well enough to be talking and going out etc, so I stayed at home) I communicated through sign-language with a few croaks now and then because of my sore throat, it was comical though...=D

Despite that I had fun, especially getting others to bring me drinks and get stuff for me. I also sat in front of the computer the whole day drawing...I finally finished the picture on Sunday...even though I was supposed to be doing homework :X

I'm happy with it I decided to share it with you guys... ;D It's fan art of newly released Vampire Knight anime about vampires, humans, love and what not.
Kaname Kuran & Yuuki Cross- VAMPIRE KNIGHT
(lovers? I don't really want them to be..haa...)


It's only a sample picture, hence it's covered with heavy watermarks, sorry guys, I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to my artwork...heh...If you want to see the complete, rendered image you'll have to go to my Deviantart page but not too soon, I haven't started rendering it yet...but I will maybe in the end of term 2 holidays..(July i think)

Ciaos-su

No comments: